1. Follow the Dress Code above
2. Attendance to class, chapel and other activities is required. Non-swimmers must stay at the pool during their swimming periods. Campers should be in cabins only at approved times.
3. No dancing, tobacco of any form, drugs or immoral behavior is acceptable.
4. Showering, brushing of teeth and clean clothes (including under clothes) is required.
5. Every camper is responsible for the appearance of his/her cabin. Cabin inspection will be made each day. Awards will be made based upon cleanliness and neatness.
6. Campers who bring cars must turn keys over to the camp director.
7. Campers may not leave camp at any time except with prior approval of the director.
8. Campers may not seclude themselves from others.
9. Each cabin must clean the shower house and share in KP duty at least once during the week according to the schedule which will be developed.
10. No littering. Adequate trash cans are provided. Help keep the camp clean.
11. At no time will the boys be allowed in the girl’s area or the girls in the boy’s area.
12. Raiding of other cabins will not be allowed.
13. All adult staff member are to be obeyed at all times.
14. Lights out will be observed.
15. The telephone is for staff use only. No camper will be allowed to use it except in extreme emergency.
16. Boys are not allowed in the girls village and girls are not allowed in the boys village during camp. There is no mixed swimming allowed.
Registration usually opens around the 1st of April. Check back often or follow us on Facebook to find out when it opens.
You can bring medication with you but we ask that it is in the original container and it be a valid prescription if prescribed. We also allow over the counter medication to be brought. All medication will be given to the nurse on the day of checkin and administered during meal times.
Your camper will not need money at camp. All fees are taken care of during registration including canteen and the camp t-shirt.
Snacks are allowed but please do not bring a lot of junk food. Also, if your child has a special dietary need that camp cannot support you can bring food for them to eat through out the week.
Overnight Camp - drop off for overnight camp is on Sunday of each week. Check-in opens at 3:00 pm and ends at 5:00 pm. Please be sure to call or email us if you cannot make it within this time period.
Day Camp - check in begins on Monday at 9 am and ends at 9:30 am.
Overnight Camp - pick up depends upon the week your child is attending. Many times pick up is after the awards ceremony Friday night. We try to have all children out of the camp ground by 9 pm.
Day Camp - pick up is between 3:30 - 4 pm each day.
We have on staff a lifeguard that has received training and holds a certification from the American Red Cross. There is no swimming allowed unless a lifeguard is on duty.
Checkout our packing list for a great list of things to bring. Open Checklist