Camp Dress Code
The purpose of Camp Inagehi’s dress code is to create an atmosphere where young men and young women can escape typical worldly distractions. Our campers should be able to focus their hearts on God and His Word. We recognize that certain types of clothing can cause others to stumble, so in order to prevent this, please dress modestly and abide by the following requirements.
- All shorts, skirts, dresses, and the like must touch the top of the knee when standing.
- All tops (T’s, jerseys, blouses, etc.) must cover both shoulders and cover the back.
- All tops (T’s, jerseys, blouses, etc.) must cover the entire stomach area, and must make contact with pants, skirts, shorts, etc..
- Tight fitting clothes such as spandex, leggings, tights, etc. must be covered by clothing described in rule #1.
- Clothes must cover undergarments when standing, sitting, and bending.
- Clothing that promotes alcohol, drugs, or immoral behavior are not permitted.
- Clothing or accessories that imply themes related to sex, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, violence, vulgar language, or any other immoral behavior are not permitted.
- Any clothing deemed to be immodest or indecent by the camp director is not permitted.
- Follow the Dress Code above
- Attendance to class, chapel and other activities is required. Non-swimmers must stay at the pool during their swimming periods. Campers should be in cabins only at approved times.
- No dancing, tobacco of any form, drugs or immoral behavior is acceptable.
- Showering, brushing of teeth and clean clothes (including under clothes) is required.
- Every camper is responsible for the appearance of his/her cabin. Cabin inspection will be made each day. Awards will be made based upon cleanliness and neatness.
- Campers who bring cars must turn keys over to the camp director.
- Campers may not leave camp at any time except with prior approval of the director.
- Campers may not seclude themselves from others.
- Each cabin must clean the shower house and share in KP duty at least once during the week according to the schedule which will be developed.
- No littering. Adequate trash cans are provided. Help keep the camp clean.
- At no time will the boys be allowed in the girl’s area or the girls in the boy’s area.
- Raiding of other cabins will not be allowed.
- All adult staff member are to be obeyed at all times.
- Lights out will be observed.
- The telephone is for staff use only. No camper will be allowed to use it except in extreme emergency.