Friends of Camp Inagehi,
At this time the Board of Directors have decided our best action is to proceed as usual with planning and preparing for our 2020 weeks of camp. We will continue to watch for and consider all new information as it unfolds. Please know that we will follow the CDC’s recommendations and our government’s rulings completely. If they recommend that summer camps should not be held, we will comply. We want you to know that our first priority is the health and well being of our campers and all decisions will be made with that in mind.